Except licenses included by third-party libraries, by using our products, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this license policy.
WP Clevel will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our products. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the terms of our licenses as we see fit.
In no event shall us (WP Clevel) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use our products and services, even if we has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Rights and prohibitions
You have royalty-free rights to use our products as whole entities for your free work1, paid work2 and commercial work3.
You do not have the rights to directly modify, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer premium products on our store to any third party.
For any asset or source code in our premium products, you must not include these resources separately as attachments in your works. This will be considered as a redistribution of our premium resources which is forbidden by us.
There're also specific rights and prohibitions for each license included in our products:
- GPL License v3.0 can be used under the terms and conditions mentioned in the license.
- Personal License can be used for a single site (staging4 or production5) and unlimited local sites6. Items with this license can be included in a free or paid work but not a commercial work.
- Expert License can be used for up to 100 sites (staging and production) and unlimited local sites. Items with this license can be included in free and paid work but not commercial work.
- Agency License can be used for unlimited websites. Items with this license can be used in free and paid work but not commercial work.
- Developer License can be used for unlimited websites. Items with this license can be included in free work, paid work and commercial work.
Violating this policy
Without notification, any user who violates this policy will be banned permanently from using all of our premium products.
Changes to this policy
WP Clevel may revise this policy at any time without notice. By using our products, you agree to be bound by the current version.
1. Free work is the work which you make for free.
2. Paid work is the work which you make for specific clients and get paid after you get it done. These work cannot be resold, such as freelance work.
3. Commercial work is the work which you make for profit or mass consumption, such as a premium WordPress theme.
4. Staging sites are the websites that reside in live servers where content and applications are not publicly accessible for end users.
5. Production sites are the websites that reside in live servers where content and applications are publicly accessible for end users.
6. Local sites are the websites that reside in local servers where content and applications are not publicly accessible for end users.
Last updated on October 3, 2021
WP Clevel - firstname.lastname@example.org